Sheriff Henderson and the staff of the Montgomery County Jail are happy to announce that we will be resuming Public Visitation on March 3, 2022.
All visits must be scheduled online
24 hours in advance at:
In order to provide for the welfare of the public and our confined population, the below guidelines are being put in place:
- Detainees who are on Quarantine Status will not be allowed to visit until they have been cleared for General Population.
- The wearing of masks by visitors and inmates inside the Visitation Area is optional.
- To accommodate social distancing guidelines, our visitation areas will be limited to thirty percent (30%) capacity.
- Each Inmate will be given one (1) opportunity for visitation during the Visitation Period.
- Each visit will be limited to two (2) visitors.
- Visits will be done by appointment only during normal visitation periods. No walk-ins will be allowed.