You must meet the following general requirements to be considered for employment:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or a Naturalized Citizen.
- Deputy must be at least 21 years of age.
- Detention Officer must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED or have an honorable discharge with at least 24 months of active service.
- Stable credit history and work history.
- Possess current Texas driver's license and proof of insurance.
- Pass all phases of testing and background check.
- No convictions of a Class A misdemeanor or above. No Class B convictions in the last 10 years.
- No convictions of family violence.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, or religion.
If you have any questions regarding employment with the Montgomery County Sheriff's Office you may contact the Recruiting Office at 936-538-7733 or via fax at 936-538-7781.
Montgomery County Sheriff's Office
#1 Criminal Justice Dr.
Conroe, TX 77301