Facts and Figures:
- The crime lab has 11 sworn peace officers
- Crime lab personnel received 1727.5 hours of training in 2015.
- Basic Skeletal death investigation
- Advanced skeletal death investigation
- Advanced ridgeology
- Basic & Advanced Bloodstain analysis
- Bureau of ATF-Post Blast Investigation Training
- Latent print photography
- Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Latent Print Analysis / Crime Scene Reconstruction 1 & 2 / Basic and Advanced Shooting Reconstruction
*The crime scene investigators of the MCSO crime lab are all members of the Texas Division of the International Association for Identification (TDIAI).
Click the shoe impression below for a detailed view and description